If you don't know which type of permits you require, feel free to contact us. We will give you all the information you need to safely take to the road.
Like the province of Québec, Ontario also regulates the transport of merchandise within its territory. Every transporter is therefore required to hold proper authorization to transport third party merchandise. Certain materials are exempt - contact us.
As for the private transporter, he will be required to have in his possession a CVOR (Commercial Vehicle Operator's Registration), which registers the road safety record of the driver. The CVOR is required for all transporters, whatever the material transported.
Permits >>> Internal/External ONTARIO Permit
All rights reserved Lavoie & Filles Licensing Service Tel: (514) 648-8487    Fax: (514) 648-4626  1-800-663-8487  Email:

Contact us for
this permit
Return to permits  >>>
Home            Permits          Services         Training        Contact