Permits >>> IFTA Permit and Tag
Any heavy vehicle transporting (privately or under contract) is required to report the purchase and consumption of carburant. This is done through quarterly reports to the Ministry of Revenue. These reports enable the transfer of petroleum taxes among the provinces and American states according to distances travelled within each territory. Consult us to obtain your permits and your IFTA tags as well as information on our services regarding submission of your quarterly reports. It is very important that your reports be up to date by March 31, if not, you will be unable to renew your PRP licensing.
Home            Permits          Services         Training        Contact
Contact us for
this permit
Return to permits  >>>
All rights reserved Lavoie & Filles Licensing Service Tel: (514) 648-8487    Fax: (514) 648-4626  1-800-663-8487  Email:

If you don't know which type of permits you require, feel free to contact us. We will give you all the information you need to safely take to the road.